EURASIAN INSIGHTS Conference in Ghent
Past, current and upcoming dynamics in the Central Asian region, and their (possible) impacts for Europe
For the main page with information on the conference – click here.
Please click on the link to enter your abstract and its title below taking into account the word limit.
• the conference language is English
• There is a limit of two papers per person. If you want to submit a second paper, please repeat the application from the beginning after finalizing your first paper abstract. The pool of first submissions will have priority over second submitted papers abstracts during selection.
Attending the conference without presenting is possible, we have a foreseen a (limited) number of places for such participants. Likewise there is no conference fee, but your eventual attendance will be conditional on two issues:
- Time of registration (first come first serve)
- Confirmation of registration (all planning to attend must confirm their participation a couple weeks before the event, only then will they be issued a final confirmation from the organizers).
Central Asia Mini-Master Class
held on 2-6 December 2020 in Poznan
(call for applications to the mini-Master Class on CA is closed )
Beyond Europe Conference
held on 3-4 December 2020 in Poznan
DEADLINE for the Beyond Europe Conference: The call for applications will be open on 1 September 2020. This 2-day event is open for all selected applicants. Click here for more info.
Information on the standing panels on CA during the Beyond Europe conference:
This year’s edition of Beyond Europe will host several sections on Eurasia with a focus on Central Asia. These sections are sponsored by the Erasmus+ EISCAS project (www.eiscas.eu) and are co-funded by the Erasmus Plus program of the European Union. EISCAS is a strategic partnership aimed at improving the study of of Central Asia in Europe by creating a new (Open Access) handbook, teaching guidelines for educators and curriculum design recommendations.
- Eurasian Insights I – Cracks in the domestic order
- Eurasian Insights II – Regional trends and local realignments
- Eurasian Insights III – Glimpses of new paradigms in the regional order?
If you have any questions about the application process – contact email@example.com
If you experience technical difficulties, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org