Central Asia Master Course in Poznan – May 2019
(call for applications is open until 06/03/2019)
The Central Asia Master Course is offered to students of the following universities. Applicants from these institutions will receive priority funding.
- Adam Mickiewicz University – Poland
- Charles University in Prague – Czech Republic
- Dublin City University – Republic of Ireland
- University of Eastern Finland – Finland
- SOAS, University of London – Great Britain
- Universiteit Gent – Belgium
- University of Coimbra – Portugal
- University of Glasgow – Great Britain
- University of Paris-Sud – France
If you are not enrolled/doing research at one of these universities we can accept your registration, but we cannot guarantee funding if you are accepted.
Please, do also check out our upcoming events which are fully open to participants from beyond the consortium.
For the Master Class will need to upload the following documents to apply:
- Scan of proof of enrolment (in English)
- Scan of your BA/MA diploma with list of grades*
- Scan of a valid travel document (Passport or National ID)
- CV in English
- Proof of English proficiency (Scan) **
* In case you are a last-year BA-student, an overview of grades from the previous years is acceptable.
** If you a students of a consortium institution and you do not possess a language certificate, please contact your local coordinator at your institution to verify your knowledge of English – native speakers will be absolved from this last criterion.
List of coordinators
- AMU – Jeroen Van den Bosch
- UGent – Bruno De Cordier
- UPSud – Adrien Fauve
- UGLA – Luca Anceschi
- SOAS – Bhavna Davé
- UEF – Jeremy Smith
- CUNI – Slavomir Horak
- DCU – Abel Polese
- UC – Maria Raquel Freire
Beside filling in the application form, you will need to prepare:
- A motivation letter (in English) – (Min. 500 – max 1000 words)
- An outline of your MA/PhD/ dissertation topic (in English) (Min. 1000 – max 3000 words)
If you have any questions about the application process – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience technical difficulties, please contact: email@example.com