Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC - General Regulation on data protection (Official Journal of the European Union L 119/1 of 04.05.2016) we hereby inform you that.
1. The Controller of your personal data is Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań with its registered office at 1, Henryka Wieniawskiego Street, 61-712 Poznań. These data will be shared with Ghent University, St. Pietersnieuwstraat 33, 9000 Gent, Belgium, the conference organizer.
2. The controller of personal data has appointed a Data Protection Inspector to supervise the correctness of personal data processing, who can be contacted via e-mail address: email@example.com.
3. The purpose of the processing of your personal data is to carry out the application process to the Eurasian Insights Conference in Ghent – March 2021.
4. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 and the Labour Code of 26 June 1974 (Journal of Laws of 1998, N21, item 94, as amended).
5. Your personal data will be stored for a period of 12 months from the end of the recruitment process.
6. Your personal data will not be made available to other entities, except for entities authorized by law. Access to your data will be granted to persons authorized by the Controller to process them within the scope of their professional duties.
7. You have the right to access your data and, subject to the provisions of law, the right to rectify, delete, restrict the processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object to the processing, the right to withdraw consent at any time.
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
9. Provision of personal data is obligatory on the basis of legal regulations, in the remaining scope it is voluntary.
10. With regard to your personal data, decisions will not be taken automatically, in accordance with Article 22 RODO.