Information clause for applicants
Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC - General Regulation on data protection (Official Journal of the European Union L 119/1 of 04.05.2016) we hereby inform you that.
- The Controller of your personal data is Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań with its registered office at 1, Henryka Wieniawskiego Street, 61-712 Poznań.
- The controller of personal data has appointed a Data Protection Inspector to supervise the correctness of personal data processing, who can be contacted via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The purpose of the processing of your personal data is to carry out the application process to the Central Asia Master Class (EISCAS Intensive Study Program).
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 and the Labour Code of 26 June 1974 (Journal of Laws of 1998, N21, item 94, as amended).
- Your personal data will be stored for a period of 40 months from the end of the recruitment process.
- Your personal data will not be made available to other entities, except for entities authorized by law. Access to your data will be granted to persons authorized by the Controller to process them within the scope of their professional duties.
- You have the right to access your data and, subject to the provisions of law, the right to rectify, delete, restrict the processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object to the processing, the right to withdraw consent at any time.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
- Provision of personal data is obligatory on the basis of legal regulations, in the remaining scope it is voluntary.
- With regard to your personal data, decisions will not be taken automatically, in accordance with Article 22 RODO.
Personal and Background Information
Upload the following university documents (in PDF format)
If you do not possess a language certificate and you are not a native speaker, please contact your local coordinator at your institution to verify your knowledge of English – native speakers will be absolved from this last criterion.
When formulating your motivation letter, keep the following questions in mind:
- Why did you decide to study Central Asia?
- Why do you want to take part in this Master Course?
- What makes you a good candidate?
- How will you benefit from this Master Course if selected?